Monday, April 6, 2020

good things must come to an end :)

Hello my amazing bloggers ! Sort of sad because this will “technically” be my last blog :( but I will recap my journey and what I’ve learned and gone through during this project! When I first started this project, I was very worried, I didn’t know if I could handle the stress of blogging, filming, and editing! I will admit it was hard having to fit filming days and editing days into my regular school life but I figured it out in the end with my group and we got it done. Essentially, with the unfortunate circumstances happening I could finish editing with a bunch of spare time on my hands. While filming we had so much fun, especially with our behind the scenes videos where we talking about what we were filming and recording what was happening behind the camera! We spent a lot of time together with our group and we became even closer! On our last filming day we didn’t know it would be the last time we would be able to see each other, so we had originally planned on editing together as a group! Therefore, when Quarantine took place I had to begin editing but we still communicated through our group chat, asking if they liked the font I chose or if the filter was good enough. Obviously I tried to fit what everyone thought was perfect for our project! Then we began to choose our music, sadly we originally wanted to place a Coldplay song but they were two months too late and we had already chosen our new song by Micco. on YouTube ! Finally on my last editing day, I made sure everything was perfect and began to render it and upload it onto the YouTube platform. The last and final thing I did was work on my CCR which worked out perfectly and I created a small intro and outro for my video! This project has really helped me reflect on learning new editing techniques and film some new shots that I had never done before. Ultimately, I really enjoyed this project and the group that I was working with! Special thanks to Mrs. Stoklosa, my group, and Cambridge for allowing this to happen!


No comments:

Post a Comment