Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Completing my CCR!

So today I woke up bright and early to complete my CCR! As shown in my previous blog, I created a script and stuck with it. During filming, I combined reading my script and seeing what I wrote but putting it into different words because I didn't want to seem like I was only memorizing what I had written. There were some difficulties as sometimes I would say the wrong thing, so I would have to restart. Additionally, I think I may have over spoken because after finished, I viewed how long each video was and they were 5 minutes +... oops. I may have to figure out what to cut out during the editing process. Ultimately, I decided to film outside in my patio because there was much less noise and it was also really nice outside! I used a tripod to film on my phone and had my laptop next to my phone so I could visibly see what was written.

No comments:

Post a Comment